Unprecedented Access To Teachers, Firefighters & Law Enforcement.
Megastar’s State Retirement Program is engineered to provide you with unprecedented access to three virtually untapped prospect markets: Teachers, Firefighters and Law Enforcement. Proven successful in Ohio and Florida Megastar is currently in negotiations to bring this innovative program into other states by 2018.
Seminars feature state-specific information about how state employees’ pension, health plan, life insurance, and Social Security benefits fit into a comprehensive retirement plan.
When it comes to marketing our State Program, Megastar provides advisors with a multi-tiered strategy that utilizes the power of digital and social media marketing through our State driven educational consumer brand.
How It Works
Our partnership with participating states provides Megastar with data to market to their employees.
Direct Mail Marketing and Digital Marketing.
– The Direct Mail Campaign is seamlessly executed through our partnership with a leading direct mail company. Seminar invitations featuring your name are sent to the home address of state employees who are retiring now and those poised to retire soon.
– The Digital Marketing Campaign is launched through our Educational Company. Utilizing the personal email addresses of State employees, they’re able to click the link to our educational consumer website and register online for your seminar.
• Comprehensive State Retirement Presentation Training – provided by our experts in the State Employee market.
• Exclusive Territories – advisors who maintain $1 Million in EIA production will never have another advisor working their territory.
• Seminar marketing through our educational consumer brand, which captures state employees searching online for information about their benefits.
• State Retirement Mailers, Survey Cards, plus a Targeted Mailing List – which can be used to market off-site presentations to state employees in your county.
All of this, in addition to Step-By-Step Training, Customized Presentations and Software will be available to you.
To learn more about our next training, CLICK HERE.